Monday, November 06, 2006 11:30:00 PM

Grabbed it from tracy
figured i need something more happy


1. My ex is still: Non-existant
2. I am listening to: the hmm of my computer and the whrling of the fan
3. Maybe I should: Study??
4. I love: This, tt, him, her, it,Haha
6. I don't understand: A lot of stuff
7. I lost: No weight
8. People say: I'm a bit crazy... i hope
9. The meaning of my screen name is: I love u in german, french and italian
10. Love is: Fun, Crazy, Breaks U, Lifts U up, Sweet, Can have a Bitter After-Taste
11. Somewhere: A moron is asleep
12. I will always: eat like very very fast
13. Forever seems: like forever
14. I never ever want to:
15. My cell phone is: Has reached its memory limit
16. When I wake up in the morning: I roll around for a while
17. I get annoyed when: People get on my nerves
18. Parties are: full of good food!
19. My pet(s) is(are): I don't exactly have a pet
20. Kisses are the best when: i don't know!
21. Today I: imagined i killed tonnes of ppl
22. Tomorrow I: OP rehersals
23. I really want: to kill some ppl???
24. Really want to ask: (haha tts for me to noe and for u to find out....)


So would ya be my friend?